View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HWSNBN Historically Revisited

Starting a rookie QB for the first game of a franchise...dumb.

Not giving that rookie QB a QB coach for the first couple of years...dumb.

Not doing the homework to reveal that said rookie QB had horrible study habits...dumb.

Expecting a rookie QB to take a helluva' beating and not develop fright or flight tendencies...dumb.

I have no animosity toward David Carr. That stuff is so buried in the past that it really means nothing to me.

I am thankful for two Carr memories, though: the Cowboys (19-10) game, and that Christmas eve game in 2006 where we finally beat the Colts.

Beyond that....meh...no. 8 belongs to Matt Schaub now, and hopefully that number will hang in the rafters as a retired one because of the glory Schaub brings to this franchise over the next few years.