Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #55
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 656 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Turf heaters.

Link

My joke was because a few years ago there were comments made that Belichick had it turned off for one game because it was snowing and y'all were playing a dome team.
It must have been the Colts back in 03 or 04 because they went to field turf in the middle of the season in 06. Honestly the Colts complained about everything so after a while it all blends together. With Polian gone I don't dislike them like I used to.

http://globenewswire.com/news-releas...e-Stadium.html
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote