View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #80
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

We'll see if you are man enough to come back here and eat crow if your team looses. Judging by your opening post I doubt it. I have to say I don't see us winning this game either. Mainly because of our secondary being so banged up and the fact that we are playing away. I have to say I'm proud of the way this team has found ways to win hard fought close games. In the past they loose most of those type games.

If we do win this game I know I will be a beleiver. C'mon Phillips send the house. It's time for you to unleash Mercilous.