View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #257
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
The Patriots have won 20 consecutive games in the second half of the regular season.

The last team to defeat them? The 2009 Texans.
I look at this and think "Ok, they're great in December but does this mean they're due to lose one? Does it mean that they can't be beaten in December? If they're so hard to beat after December 1st then what are the odds of the Texans beating them this week and then beating them again in the playoffs?

For the record I think we can beat them any time we go head to head with them. I think the teams match up well when both are mostly healthy and I think they can beat us too. I'd like to win tonight but I'd rather get out of New England without any injuries because we're reaching that point in the season where you hate to see anyone get banged up. There's just not enough time for them to get well before it becomes win or go home.

The Texans have to beat them to earn the right to be thought of as legitimate threats to the Patriots dominance in December and grip on the postseason. They also have to beat them to finally wash that Green Bay stain off their record and mark it as the fluke it was.