View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #78
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Well, I did preface the prediction with me Homering
What else can I do? To be sure, I'm teetering on hopeful/optimistic.

JoJo is a wildcard, I'll concede that concern, but I trust that JoJo won't be out there if he's a liability. This week won't be the first game of the season that Houston has to cover the #1 passing attack in the NFL without Joseph and we stayed in that game.
In my mind, Brady's going to light up any injured/suspect DB's you guys have, regardless of which receiver he uses. The question to me is whether or not the Pats D can stop your offense. I think the Pats opportunistic D wins the turnover battle and makes just enough plays, assuming that Shaub tries to match Brady throwing the ball.

If the Pats D cant stop Foster, you guys win a 17-14 kind of game, dominating time of possession.