View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #73
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
Much respect, and then you're dropping 41 on us?

I see it if you guys can slow down the game with Foster, then it goes your way. If Brady moves up and down the field with Welker and Hernandez, with Ridley in the red zone, then it leans our way.

You guys have a CB with a hammy problem? Lloyd may be a factor. Brady will definitely look for the open guy, and not a favorite guy.
Well, I did preface the prediction with me Homering
What else can I do? To be sure, I'm teetering on hopeful/optimistic.

JoJo is a wildcard, I'll concede that concern, but I trust that JoJo won't be out there if he's a liability. This week won't be the first game of the season that Houston has to cover the #1 passing attack in the NFL without Joseph and we stayed in that game.