View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post

Just seems like many of you are on the fence About how this plays out...im just making it clear that I am not. I am confident we run away w it.

Im just saying dont be surprised when we light em up like a christmas tree.
I liked you better when you were being a butt.

Being on the fence... that's just respect for your team.

Though I respect the Pats & their winning ways, but I know for a fact there won't be no lighting up on our defense, unless it is us doing the lighting. They will keep Brady in the pocket & that pocket is going to get small, fast. Brady is going to be frustrated to the likes you ain't never seen.

My only fear is that we don't put the game away early. If we let you hang around & it comes down to a forth Qtr stand, I don't like our chances.