View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Monday Night Game Injury Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That was a thing of the past, CNND.

Our LBs Sharpton (except for that debacle of a play when he first came back), Rudd, and Dobbins have been very solid in coverage.

.... But James is coming back, LOL!
Well call me a non-believer.

I'd like to see Dobbins (or whoever) nullify their backfield receivers like he did Ray Rice. That, I think, is one of the keys to this game. That little Woodhead fella, & Welker will be coming out of the backfield from time to time as well.

Then Vareen.... big play waiting to happen. Someone needs to smack him every time he goes into the flat, whether he gets the ball or not. He needs to be hearing footsteps. Clydesdale like footsteps.