View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #253
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
This game is going to tell me a lot about the Texans...

Brady lit up our defense which would mean we are going to have a hard time beating good QB's
I think our secondary is a work in progress. I don't know if Jjo is going to play tonight or not, but even if he does, Brandon Harris, Roc, & Routt are going to get pushed into action quite a bit over the next few weeks.

I like the talent there. I like the coaches there as well. This game will definitely identify some weaknesses, but we've got time to get it fixed.

Win or lose, you're right. We're going to find out about these Texans, but it's just going to tell us how far away we are from the ultimate prize. It's not going to tell us that we can't do it.