View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #66
BrainTrust66
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respectedBrainTrust66 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Welcome to the board.
Some of us have been to the Pats board; we can see the overall picture.
I don't mind the young Mr. Gronked at all; a little smack is all good.
True, but part of the reason I signed up for this site is because the posters seemed, for the most part reasonable. I also think I may need this ID again sometime deep in the playoffs...

As for smack talk, try going on Gang Green (the Jets site) sometime if you've not already. It's a ship of fools with just a few exceptions.

The overall strategy tonight for the Pats will be interesting. Not sure if they will try to run it up in there against your base (word on the street has it that they can run against the Texan's nickel).

On the defensive side, I'm guessing that Belichick wants to take away Foster as much as possible. Easier said than done, of course. Talib will most like get Andre - tough matchup for Talib but there's a very short list of corners who can cover him. Talib won't be on an island - and safety play which was horrendous earlier in the year has gotten a little better with McCourty back there.

Texans are the best test of the season so far for NE. This time a year (for me) it's all about measuring whether or not my team has Super Bowl credentials or not. I think we'll know a lot more about that before midnight ET.
BrainTrust66 is offline   Reply With Quote