View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #64
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21295 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Weather in the mid 50s @ gametime and 80-90% chance of rain.

Pats make me nervous...but heck, I'm a since the beginning so just about EVERYBODY makes me nervous.

Too many variables in this game for me to even take a shot at making a call. For me it's simple: a win @ NE means we're for real! The Packers were for real and we didn't fair too well against them on a big stage. Brady is a beast but definitely has a few chinks in his armor these days.

Heard the report that he was having the practice D use TENNIS RACKETS to get ready for JJ Watt and our guys batting balls down. Good idea BUT, it could jack with his release point and/or his touch on the ball. If the weather is as funky as they say, that could be a MAJOR FACTOR in the game. If he can't handle the ball the same because of making adjustments it could mean a big game for our secondary -OR- if he goes back to his normal throwing patterns it could mean a big game for our guys up front. JJ is gonna get his, and if he gets his early and ANYBODY ELSE on the D-line has a game...it could be trouble for the Pats.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote