View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #24
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Remember guys, we've been here before.

I don't know how much you remember that game, but it wasn't going our way for most of it. They pulled up their bootstraps & took it to them in the final Quarter. This game is going to be different, I know that. All I'm saying....... is it ain't over till it's over.
I remember that game. We needed to win that one to have a shot at the playoffs. Of course the Jets (or was it the Bengals?) just rolled over later that day.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote