View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #62
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Welcome to the board.

I think we have the guys to stay with Welker and Woodhead; hopefully we'll keep them under their average.
no doubt! Welker is a beast.. I "HOPE" we have the guys to stay with him.

This game is so hard to pick a favorite based on matchups. "If" Houston can get the ground game working early, it's the best scenario for Houston's chances of a W. Control the clock; keep the crowd out of it; DON"T turn the ball over.

Much respect for NE and in their house, this one is hard to pick Houston, BUT, we are not talking David and Goliath, as GRONKED may want to paint the picture as. It will not take a "MIRACLE" to beat NE, but it sure won't be easy to do.

I will HOMER up and predict my ideal scenario..
Houston O puts up a TD per quarter average and a couple of field goals. Almost the same for NE, minus that whoopsie Pick 6 by Manning.

Houston 41
NE 27