View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #12
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Really?

Defense? You made henne look like...wait for it....tom brady.

Lol @ mentioning lion win. Fake td kept you in the game. That win and the jags ot game back to back? So impressed. Pats play jags in a few weeks I sure hope we can pull out a miracle ot comeback win vs them too

Bears win gets no respect...no jay cutler. Your o was awful. Bring that mediocre o to Foxboro, watch what happens.
ya i hope texans lose,but i can smell a homer a mile away. texans may not have the rigns but this year they have a really physical defense and a offense thats hard to read. You can bash the texans for going in overtime but they won....you lost to a cardinals team that got shut out by 58 points to the seahawks lol

honestly i fear the texans more then the patriots this year..
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote