View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #57
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
I don't think the original poster speaks for all of us. I have some concerns about our secondary and the ability to stop Johnson and Schaub specifically. We have not been able to stop fast, large wideouts, and I see nothing to make me think it will start tonight. The only thing that makes me think we can win this is the fact that if it turns into a track meet, the odds switch and favor Brady and his cast.

We are pretty beat up offensively. Gronk and Edelman are out. Welker will likely have a huge game against your nickel back, but that just cancels out any production by Johnson. I am confident in Spikes ability to least slow Foster, but you guys have Watt, and he's a linebacking god.

Should be a very good, even matchup. I really don't see a blowout on our part. You guys could definitely blow us out, as our secondary has been suspect. If the Pats D is anything close to championship mettle, than we have to stop either Johnson or Foster. If we don't, then none of the trash talk in the world is going to matter.

I expect to see you guys again in January, anyway. Good luck and enjoy the game tonight.
Thank you for nullifying the posts made by Gronked.

Hoping you guys (and is too) escape with no injuries. I'd settle for this game being the ice breaker for the AFCC game. Let's get to know one another now, then let's beat da hell outta one another in the AFCC game.