View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
I don't think the original poster speaks for all of us. I have some concerns about our secondary and the ability to stop Johnson and Schaub specifically. We have not been able to stop fast, large wideouts, and I see nothing to make me think it will start tonight. The only thing that makes me think we can win this is the fact that if it turns into a track meet, the odds switch and favor Brady and his cast.

We are pretty beat up offensively. Gronk and Edelman are out. Welker will likely have a huge game against your nickel back, but that just cancels out any production by Johnson. I am confident in Spikes ability to least slow Foster, but you guys have Watt, and he's a linebacking god.

Should be a very good, even matchup. I really don't see a blowout on our part. You guys could definitely blow us out, as our secondary has been suspect. If the Pats D is anything close to championship mettle, than we have to stop either Johnson or Foster. If we don't, then none of the trash talk in the world is going to matter.

I expect to see you guys again in January, anyway. Good luck and enjoy the game tonight.
Welcome aboard Steve. Great post but I would add to the bolded (and I know it goes without saying), NO INJURIES!