View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #54
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Lol at arod or anyone active vs brady. 3 sbs...5 sb appearances...2 mvps...maybe another this year...gtfo. brady is the best in the game today (I believe arod was quoted saying that himself.

Gtexan...dont u worry. This screenname wil be very relevant comme playoffs.

I promise ill be back tonight to lol @ the panic on this forum. I see it now..."dont panic guys it was just an off day itll be different in the playoffs @ reliant. If you pull the miracle ill admit youre probably sb bound.

Wont happen tho. Belichick will make sure arian doesnt beat us.and schaubll have a good day...but wont keep up.
If we lose, there shouldn't be any panic.

As obnoxiously as you've stated it, it's true: the Patriots are an extremely good team. They're at home, they're in the spotlight and are used to excelling in that setting.

If the Texans lose, it's not time to overreact, just like the Packers game. We've already shown we have the talent to beat any team in the league. Just like the Patriots. Win or lose, this game (as big as it may be) is not the end-all.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote