View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #248
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Didn't look good at all against Miami. They got allot of breaks in that game. Turnovers that had nothing to do with the Pats but rather the Dolphins bad luck or poor execution.

I watched that game twice and was surprised how many times the Pats D were way out of position, or burned by Hartline and others. I saw huge opportunities for our running game also.

Their D has not faced an offense like the Texans all season. Improved or not, they are not up to the task of stopping the Texans O IMHO.
I don't disagree with you, but they are capable of beating us, especially in the cold rain.

Their D can force fumble and their QB doesn't turn the ball over much.

I'm not sure we can win the game if we have one more TO than them.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote