View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #47
GRONKED
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Lol at arod or anyone active vs brady. 3 sbs...5 sb appearances...2 mvps...maybe another this year...gtfo. brady is the best in the game today (I believe arod was quoted saying that himself.

Gtexan...dont u worry. This screenname wil be very relevant comme playoffs.

I promise ill be back tonight to lol @ the panic on this forum. I see it now..."dont panic guys it was just an off day itll be different in the playoffs @ reliant. If you pull the miracle ill admit youre probably sb bound.

Wont happen tho. Belichick will make sure arian doesnt beat us.and schaubll have a good day...but wont keep up.
GRONKED is offline   Reply With Quote