View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #39
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I am from the New England area and remember Pat's fans having a bit more class than this.

Win, lose or tie I want to see a good game with no serious injuries - to either team, but

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
When did you move? Things have changed.

Boston sports fans are insufferable.
Man, you guys have some thin skin. Smack talk fuels sports rivalries. I'd love to develop a rivalry with new england like Indy had with them a few years back. When guys like this start coming on it just means you're finally good.

Anyway, to Gronked, I say bring it on. Interesting who you chose as your nickname considering your boy isn't even man enough to suit up tonight. Maybe he should've spent less time doing Dunkin' Donut commercials and more time in phys therapy and you guys would have a better chance tonight.

I've been listening to the broadcasts on the local news up here. Pats players are not nearly as confident as you are. Neither is Bellichek.