Thread: NFL Week 14
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #80
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
PED is not as bad as a DWI, DWI manslaughter, shooting yourself in the foot, running a dog fighting underground operation, convicted of murder. Those are what i'l talking about. Sure we have had a few minor incidents but what beyong the DWI u mentioed wa sbad ?
They recruited and signed Jonathan Joseph who was arrested in 2009 for marijuana possession and one of 9 Bengals arrested that year. My point was we 'act like the Texans are choir boys. You are on a Board where I bet over 5 people you regularly talk to have a DWI or some bad incident in their life. When you have adult men with money no team is immune no matter how goody, goody they try to be. Do you think the Cowboys actively seek guys who might drink and drive? One of my close frat brothers killed someone while drinking and driving. Dumb but I never thought he was a bad guy. In fact from a great family and was always one of the nicest guys. It's been a long time since I've seen teams actively recruit bad seeds and that was the Bengals and maybe recently the Lions. The Cowboys White House stuff was almost 20 years ago.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 12-10-2012 at 07:51 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote