View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I would be willing to put some serious money on never seeing him again if the Pats lose. And I don't ever bet.
In my younger more immature days, before the "cough cough" joy of children and a "cough cough" wonderful wife i used to go to opposing message boards and talk crap, and it was when we sucked. And you can bet i never went back to eat my crow, of course for the most part i knew we'd lose it was just fun to get them sturred up.

Now that i am a mature adult i rarely ever go to other boards and create an account, i do skim opposing boards to see whta they are saying about the Almighty Texans.

This young Lad will learn <(trying to sound educated there), Hopefully. Although i have noticed that it is taking younger generations a lot longer to "grow up" than i did our the generations before me. All these 22-30 year olds still acting like a bunch of teenage brats.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote