View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I must admit this was the most well thought out analysis i have ever seen. Some many valid good points. Love when quality opposing fans stop by to discuss the game.

On another note the texans are going to kick the Patriots ass up and down the field, and afterwards i do hope you come back. BUT like we have seen SO MANY times before you will not return like a man and admit that the texans are now king and your patriots are our little Bitches.

Good Day SIR !!!
I would be willing to put some serious money on never seeing him again if the Pats lose. And I don't ever bet.