View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #27
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Before it crashes and burns tonight.

Your beloved texans will get lit up. It wont be close.

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

Houston ko'd from playoffs by pats or broncos..depends who gets you first.

You heard it here.

(If I dont get banned ill be back to talk trash after)

Gl texans! (Mnf? Bright lights? In Foxboro? Vs g.o.a.t? Youll need it
I must admit this was the most well thought out analysis i have ever seen. Some many valid good points. Love when quality opposing fans stop by to discuss the game.

On another note the texans are going to kick the Patriots ass up and down the field, and afterwards i do hope you come back. BUT like we have seen SO MANY times before you will not return like a man and admit that the texans are now king and your patriots are our little Bitches.

Good Day SIR !!!