View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #20
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 AFC teams with 9+ wins

Everyone says the AFC is weak, but ****.....I look at the six teams and every potential matchup throughout is NUTS. Houston, Denver, New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh? You kiddin' me?! The storylines are plentiful. As a Texans fan it's pretty nervewracking but as a football fan, it's juicy as hell. I just hope the Jets don't slip in. Ugh. That would throw a wrench into everything in terms of enjoyment. **** the Jets. They have no business anywhere NEAR the playoffs.

The NFC seems a bit more, I don't know. Chicago isn't very good right now and they're in the 6th spot. Then on the outside looking in you have the Redskins, Cowboys, and Vikings. Quite honestly, even with Griffin, I have no desire to see either of those three teams slip in. Seattle would be a fun watch. Atlanta is SEVERELY vulnerable. Still think San Francisco is the class of the NFC.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote