View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #17
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Also, I know you are new here, but we've got rules here.

This board is for actual football talk. Respectable, smart, and good nature football talk.

We do have a board for smack talk and for stereotyping haters like you. It's called "Blazing Arrows Rivalry Talk" So if your thread suddenly disappears, it's not because it was deleted, but it was actually moved to that board. Be sure to post there if all you have is smack talk.

Thank you, and welcome to Texans Talk. The best Message Board in the NFL.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote