View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #15
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week to Week Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
If Baltimore is the 4 seed our 1st game will be against Baltimore or one of the wild cards

If Baltimore is the 2 seed, it is likely our 1st game will be against N.E or Denver... And, we could still get the other one in the AFC championship game. I don't think Baltimore beats any of the AFC elite this year: Houston, NE, Denver.
I've got NE as the 3 seed, which would mean they would go to the #2 seed by rule.

If Denver wins, we get them in Houston, which I think we could beat them.

Either way, the AFC is going to be tough. It is certainly looking like the tougher conference right now.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote