View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #11
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week to Week Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Baltimore losing is good. If we can secure the 1 seed, it is shaping up that New England and Denver will be 2 and 3... That means we will only play one of them, and it will be at home.
I'd like to have Baltimore as the #2 seed. They play strong at home, and if New England gets the #3 seed, then they go up to Baltimore. Out of everyone, I like our chances at home against the Ravens the best.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote