View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #9
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In a little less than 24 hours....

Good teams find ways to win games like the ones we had against the Jags ( a division opponent) and the Lions. Texans teams of the past would've lost them. This Texans team is proving that this isn't the Texans of old. This team means business. I give kudos to Kubiak for the way this team is handling its business. They seem to realize how important this game is but don;t seem to overly hyped about it. They seem very Patriot-like. Yeah, it's a big game, but we've had them before. Just gotta handle our business.

I like our chances on Monday nite.