View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #54
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Sorry, I don't think you should be put back out there repeatedly until you do hurt someone. I'm not commenting on the amount of time, but the mere fact that 3-time offenders exist (4-time, in my personal experience) tells me all I need to know about the severity of the first two (three) punishments.
I am with Eriadoc on this one. It is like playing russian roulette. Just because you got lucky and didn't hurt someone, doesn't mean you shouldn't be taken off the road and stuck in a jail cell. Too many cases of repeat offenders.