View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #59
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Genuine curiosity and asking anyone, not CnD specifically...

Why is it the employer's responsibility for taking care of their mental health? Just curious? It seems to me that players are burdening teams with their personal problems.
An excellent question. I don't know that I have an answer, I would suspect that it may be related to insuring better, more predictable production? Employers also are legally restricted from releasing employees without certain attempts to "help" the impaired...............mental health issues fall under Americans with Disabilities Act. An attorney here would be able to address your question better.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote