View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #8
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 AFC teams with 9+ wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't believe in the Giants' ability to turn it on. Last year, they were getting healthy at this point in the season which lead to their play-off run. This year, they're healthy & not playing particularly well.

The Ravens are more than just Flacco. Not playing their best ball right now, I don't fear the Giants any more than I fear the Ravens

49ers.... best defense... not even close... I don't think so. I don't think they are even in the discussion. Pittsburgh, Houston when we get a Healthy Jjo, then Denver is pretty close.

& Denver has the better Manning.

edit
I'm sorry, I can't say that with a straight face. The 49ers defense is pretty badass.
They looked pretty good tonight.