Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #42
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

I prefer to be seen as the underdogs.

I LOVE when we aren't chosen as fav, I don;t see why any one cares one way or another to be honest.

So a bunch of ex players/coaches..... news paper writer..... whatever thinks your team will lose........ it is opinion and does not decide the outcome of the game.

Even bookies get it wrong from time to time.

Their opinion means just as much as some random homeless man on a street corner for how it will turn out.

I'll take a Texans team with "something to prove" over the risk of the media inflating their egos any day.