Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #41
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Why? The cold would nullify the advantage that is Tom Brady and Houston is built to run the ball and play defense. I would think the snow/cold would be a huge advantage for the Texans in this game.
They have much more experience in it and Brady has not been nullified by it previously typically.

I tend to think neither team would gain any particular advantage but if I had to pick one I would give the edge to the Pats.