Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #39
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Heck I would give an edge to the Patriots in the snow or very cold (I don't consider what I have heard as forecasts as very cold). I was just saying people often assume the Texans will be bad in cold weather and it hasn't proven to be the case.
Why? The cold would nullify the advantage that is Tom Brady and Houston is built to run the ball and play defense. I would think the snow/cold would be a huge advantage for the Texans in this game.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote