View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #41
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I related my story more to point out the fact that it was the offender's 4th time being caught and he had never previously served time. He made the assertion that TX was tough on DUI. I kind of dispute that. Sure, if someone is killed, they'll jail the guy. But if not, the offender is basically put back out on the road until he does kill someone. As for things being tougher now, I hope so. Next April will be the 15 year anniversary.
Mandatory 3rd degree felony for a 3rd DUI, punishable by 2 - 10.