Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #38
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 656 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Heck I would give an edge to the Patriots in the snow or very cold (I don't consider what I have heard as forecasts as very cold). I was just saying people often assume the Texans will be bad in cold weather and it hasn't proven to be the case.
I agree it's a bad assumption. Some warm weather teams don't travel well that's a fact but thinking it's always true is stupid. It was about the same temp in Chicago. The difference was that grass field vs the field turf at Gillette. It will still be a fast track even with a little rain.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote