View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #13
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots Q&A with Kerry Byrne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
A meaningless stat that was due to a few qb scrambles and the Titans deciding to run Chris Johnson down by 30. The Texans have not been in danger of losing a game due to run defense. A big fat red herring.
I had read the article earlier in the week and thought ok on the surface that looks like a glaring advantage to the Pats but what's the context of those nickle running situations? I think it's over blown as well and I'm a Pats fan.

I can assure you all most Pats fans are very aware of all the Texans weapons.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote