Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #36
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
I down played the rain and temps in the 40 as any type of advantage for the Pats because I honestly think there is no advantage. If it were to snow I honestly think there is an advantage. I'm not being a homer. I'm just giving my perspective. As I said I think these teams are dead even and I'd give the home team a slight advantage no matter where the game is. If we play in Houston in the playoffs I think the Texans are the same 3.5 point favorite the Pats are at home.
Heck I would give an edge to the Patriots in the snow or very cold (I don't consider what I have heard as forecasts as very cold). I was just saying people often assume the Texans will be bad in cold weather and it hasn't proven to be the case.