View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #230
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Hi all, Patriots fan. Just wanted to say we've had lots of Texan fans on the Patriots boards this week and other than the Saints I cannot remember such a good fan base hitting the boards for the week. Everybody was very gracious and lots of good football talk with no trolls at all. Some weeks it can be ridiculous. I've been reading the boards here all week until my account got validated and again very level headed and good football talk.

Regarding the rain it is supposed to rain into the game. Gillette is field turf so unlike your game against the Bears it will not have a major effect on footing. It will drop into the low 40's as the game goes on so if it remains wet that will effect the ball for the QB's and skill players for both teams. Overall I doubt the conditions are going to play a major factor for either team.

I hope it's an epic game where neither team has any injuries. I like the Pats in a 31-27 type of game. If the game was in Houston I would predict the same score but the other way. I think these teams are that close. Good luck.
Welcome to the boards! Thanks for taking the time to join and post up. EPIC game with NO injuries for either team! Good luck tomorrow!