View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #39
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Both my parents were killed here in TX by a drunk driver. It was the offender's 4th time being caught. He had a revoked license and had never served time. His BAC, as measured by a blood draw 3 hours after the incident, was .30. For killing two people, he served 11 years.
Eriadoc, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My brother whom I never knew (Dads first marriage) was killed by a drunk driver and never served a day. Times have changed and I can only go by what I have read and talked to my brother about. Jail time for this has increased exponentially in the last 7 yrs.