Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #29
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 656 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Vegas is now issuing a memo for a colder night with snowfall up to one inch.

The lines are now uniform at 3-1/2.

Aren't they the Football god or what? LOL
Unless the cold front moves in much quicker than expected I don't see it getting nearly cold enough to snow. I live 25 miles from the stadium and it was in the low 40's last night at the same time and today and tomorrow are supposed to be warm. I think you and I have chated on Pats talk.

And honestly while I think the snow would give the Pats a major advantage in this game I don't want it. I think this is a great test and I want to see how they do straight up vs the Texans on both offense and defense. I hope it doesn't rain either.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote