View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #37
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You really do not understand the laws in Texas. There is two things Texas does not fck with. One is DUI, yes the first is usually is a fine and probation which I am fine with. But I have seen on the news guys getting 27 years for intoxicated manslaughter. He will do time, how much will be up to a plea bargain. If you think a DA will just let a slam dunk case (if the blood taken shows he was drunk and how much by is a huge factor) just go, you do not know politics.
Both my parents were killed here in TX by a drunk driver. It was the offender's 4th time being caught. He had a revoked license and had never served time. His BAC, as measured by a blood draw 3 hours after the incident, was .30. For killing two people, he served 11 years.