Thread: Underdogs again
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underdogs again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I know exactly what we should be able to do to their defense. The question is can we keep up with them? We don't exactly light up the score board for 4 quarters consistently.

I also said we can do it but that its going to be hard.
The Texans are 2nd in the league in scoring. I guess no team lights up the scoreboard "consistently" except the Pats? Some of New Englands big numbers stem from keeping their starters in the game when the outcome is in hand, and running up the score. Kubiak and the Texans prefer to milk clock and use the running game. Doesn't make the Texans any less dominant. This game will be hard for the Pats, as well.