View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #31
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Some sleaze-bag lawyer will probably get this guys sentence reduced to a fine and probation, i.e., no jail-time. And that's already been done before as he has reportedly been busted atleast once in the past for drinkin' & driven'.
The arrest for intoxication manslaughter was not the first time Josh Brent has been charged with drinking and driving.

The Cowboys nose tackle, who was arrested Saturday morning after a one-car crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown also had a drunken driving arrest in Illinois when he was in college.

In June 2009, he was sentenced to two years probation and 60 days in jail as part of a plea deal from a March 2009 DUI arrest in Champaign County, Illinois.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...st-in-college/
The minimium sentence is supposed to range from 2 to 20 years for intoxication manslaughter