View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #20
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson ask teammates to push for more

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ok after countless hours of research, i was still unable to find the lets trade AJ threads. But man was it funny to go back to 04 and see some of yall on here. My how things have changed.
It was back when you were posting on the Official forums Ellis. I was one of the guys livid about the dumbassness of the conversation, but wanted to see AJ playing for a winner.

FYI I am Seven from the official forums, but have nowhere close to the same amount of time to post these days.