View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Everyone has been told not to drink and drive. He did it willfully, not ignorantly. When you decide to take a drink and do not give up your keys, you are making a conscious decision to increase the risk of someone losing their life. Unfortunately, it's perfectly legal to drink and drive in this country. It's just not legal to drink beyond a certain point and drive. We leave the decision making of whether or not one is impaired to the person who is impaired. It's fkn BRILLIANT.

I feel terrible for the guy riding with him. If anyone needed another example of why you don't ride with someone who has been drinking, this is it.
I hear ya. I don't think the punishment is steep enough for DUI, as been mentioned earlier, this isn't the first time this guys judgement has been questionable.

However, the second statement.... what was he thinking?

Should we be thinking of him as a victim here?