View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #46
blakeroxers04
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 blakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respectedblakeroxers04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Emotions - Touchdown Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalderrama View Post
cool song, albeit a bit too similar sounding to "I like Rock and Roll" IMO.
Yea the idea for this song was to be commercial. I mean there are a million songs that this could sound like. But that's really the only way to appeal to a bigger crowd. I mean, for this song alone we tried to make it as familiar as possible. All our other stuff is more original. I appreciate the compliment! If you're ever bored one day just call up a radio station and request it That would help us out a ton!!!
blakeroxers04 is offline   Reply With Quote