View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012   #216
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
HFA is meaningless.

This is how I think it will go, the Texans will win Monday because NE is due for a loss at home in December. And, this game means the world to the Texans. They win this and theyre officially on the map. Up till now its all been hype.

Then, the AFCC will be in Houston and NE will win. Why? Because everything that worked for the Texans on MNF will be on film and wont be as successful in round 2. NE will have answers. Also, NE wont be favored to win.
Does it work both ways for you? What if the Pats win on Monday? Will that mean that the Texans will win in the playoffs since we will have them on film and have answers in addition to not being favored?

I'm with you in a sense on HFA... I don't think it's meaningless but more so believe that it is any given Sunday for everybody... especially in the playoffs. It's for all the marbles. That being said... I'd love to have homefield just because I will be able to go.