View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012   #215
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 694 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So why are you arguing about HFA?

Not only that, your guy Moore could have been called for PI near your own end zone in the closing minute there.

That would have given the Ravens a first down at the 2.

I don't understand what you're complaining about.

But hey, feel free to tell your players to lose this game; it won't hurt my feeling one bit
HFA is meaningless.

This is how I think it will go, the Texans will win Monday because NE is due for a loss at home in December. And, this game means the world to the Texans. They win this and theyre officially on the map. Up till now its all been hype.

Then, the AFCC will be in Houston and NE will win. Why? Because everything that worked for the Texans on MNF will be on film and wont be as successful in round 2. NE will have answers. Also, NE wont be favored to win.
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote